SchoolMessenger Implementation Project Planning
Project includes implementation, training, on-going support.
1. WNYRIC administrator (main contact)
2. District administrator (main contact) - Identify the Technical Contact(s) from your district who will work with the WNYRIC administrator to setup the system
a. User Accounts - manual import or automated
b. Student/Staff Data - automated student, staff automated or manual upload
i. SIS - Identify Student Information System, Where is it Hosted?
ii. Where are staff held? - Identify what system staff data is kept
c. Automated Notifications - attendance and food service
i. Attendance - Absence, Tardy | Daily, Meeting. How many buildings? Think about which attendances codes will trigger the calls.
ii. Lunch- What POS system? Balance threshold. Think about when you want to send messages.
1. System Admin Training (1 hr 30 min)
-Two district staff members
2. End User (1 hr)
-Admin and Turnkey teachers
3. WNYRIC Training Hours - entitled to a one-on-one training session with a member of the Notification Solutions team. You can use this training to supplement the vendor webinar series, as a refresher, or to train new staff members (as needed)
1. In district phone, phone and email support for District Administrator