What is the Podcast App?
The Podcast App is useful for showcasing school concerts, classroom lectures, student assignments/projects, and much more.
Availability of Social Media Elements
- Post your audio and video files and allow viewers to subscribe to your Apple® iTunes® feed.
- Upload files in FLV, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4V, WMA, and MOV formats.
- Add descriptions for files posted.
- Embed video and sound files.
- Embed videos from third party providers.
App Community Editing
Commenting and Rating Applies to:
Tagging is Available for Headlines, Podcasts & Blogs!
Tagging allows you to categorize individual records in an app. You use the tags to filter which app records display on the end-user website. If you choose, you can display the tags by which you filtered an app as clickable links on the end-user website or simply display the filtered records without displaying the tags.The below links will help you learn about tagging for Headlines & Features, Podcasts, & Blogs. If you have any questions please contact the Webs that Work team at email@example.com.