- Email email@example.com for website support
- If you email a member of the team directly, please copy firstname.lastname@example.org to prevent delays if that team member is unavailable.
- Provide as much information as possible, such as:
- Browser and version
- Link to problem area, or exact location
- You can also call the WNYRIC Service Desk for website support at (716) 821-7171. They will connect you with the first available WTW team member.
- All support cases should be funneled through the appropriate district website contact.
- Example: Site Director or Subsite Director.
- Section editors should not contact the WTW team directly for support.
- Do not contact Schoolwires directly. They will route support cases back to the WTW team which can cause delays.