Do I Need a New Design?
If you're not sure, here are just a few items to consider:
- Does your website present information in a clear, concise and accessible manner? It is important to avoid cluttering your homepage with excessive text, images, and video. Remove unnecessary distractions and focus on a clean design, relevant to users. Ensure your pages meet accessibility standards.
- Is your template responsive? Your website should adjust to the device used, without requiring users to zoom and pan.
- Is the homepage easy to navigate? A main function of a homepage is to direct users around your site, so it is important that visitors do so with ease.
- Has it been a few years since you have updated your website design? If your site's design has not changed in a few years, it is worthwhile to look at templates that are now available. You can freshen your site's look without altering navigation, keeping visitors interested but not frustrated by change.
- Is your template retired? Retired templates will not receive updates. Check to see if your template is retired by reviewing the list of retired templates or easily contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those with Template Library Subscription can change templates at any time.
Ask us today if your district has a subscription!
Why Choose Us?
Accessibility in Mind