Do I Need a New Design?
If you're not sure, below are just a few items to consider:
- Does your website present information in a clear and accessible manner? It is important to avoid cluttering your homepage with excessive text, images, and video. Remove all the unnecessary distractions and focus on a simple design that is relevant for users.
- Is your template responsive? Does it adjust to the device you are using without requiring users to pinch and scroll?
- Is the homepage layout easy to navigate? The main function of a homepage is to direct users around your site, so it is important that visitors can do so with ease.
- How long has it been since you have updated your website design? If it has been longer than a few years, it would be worthwhile to look at what is available.
- Is your template retired? If you're not sure, click to view a list of retired templates or contact email@example.com.
If you have a Subscription to the Template Library you may change templates at any time. Ask us if your district has a subscription today.
Why Choose Us?
Accessibility in Mind