Displaying Social Media
Many social media playforms require special authentication to retrieve data. For social media integration in the Blackboard Website, you must use the widgets provided by each platform. Before you can embed social media feeds to your site, you need the proper widget, plugin, and embed codes.
To add an embedded timeline to your website
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Enter the URL of the timeline or Moment you’d like to embed.
- Customize the design by specifying the height, theme (light or dark), and link color to match your website.
- Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the timeline to appear.
- You're done!
To add a Twitter Share App Icon
This is not the app you are looking for. The Twitter app allow visitors to tweet a link to your page on Twitter.
- Drag the Twitter App onto your page.
- Type the Twtitter Username you want to include with each Tweet.