Google Folder App Instructions
The Google Folder App allows you to share your Google Folders on your Blackboard WCM website and can be displayed as a grid or list.
Add a Google Folder page to your website then follow the directions below to share your Google Drive folder and obtain the shareable link.
- Access your Google Drive.
- Select the folder you would like to share by clicking on it once so it is highlighted blue
- Right click on the folder and select Share.
- When the share options open, click the “Get Shareable Link” option on the upper right corner. The icon will turn green when sharing is enabled.
- Select the drop down that reads “Anyone with the link can view” and choose More.
- Enable the On-Anyone with the link option.
- Click Done. DO NOT copy the link from this window before clicking done.
- Right click on your folder and select “Get Shareable Link”.
- Click on the link once to highlight and copy to your clipboard.
- Navigate to your website, access site manager, create/edit your Google Folder page, paste the link, set the view option, save.
Note: If the files do not display on your website, review the steps above to be sure you have properly shared your folder and obtained the correct shareable link.